Friday, July 23, 2010

*gag*

Why is it that we always get perspective when life gets real crummy? That's why I can never regret when bad things happen to me. It's like I get too caught up in my "happy-go-lucky" world where "everyone smiles" and "magic falls from the sky".

*gag*

But as soon as something unplanned or serious happens, reality hits me like a ton of bricks. I once again start to prioritize my life and get back to the things that truly matter. Just thought I'd share my food-for-thought with the wonderful world of blogging!

On a lighter note....I got a new job! I am officially done with food/retail for the rest of my life (Lord willing). My new position is part of the executive assistant role to the worship pastor at my church. While my mother takes on all of the administrative and choral duties, I will carry out the entire media portion, with the help of the ITT Tech guys that volunteer for us :) I couldn't deal with the sound board without their help!

Let's hope and pray that I can do it as well as the job itself demands!

1 comment:

  1. That is GREAT news, about the job, I mean. I hope my friend contacts you too!
    praying for you!
    Mrs. W

    ReplyDelete