Thursday, September 23, 2010

2 reasons

I feel like I've violated some kind of blogging law for not updating in nearly a month. Yikes!

Well as long as I'm on here typing, I might as well bring you all up to date on what's been happening in my world! School has been great! I love college - my class was actually cancelled so while I would normally be sitting and listening to a pointless lecture, I am blogging. Feel special.

But I'm especially excited for two reasons. 1. It's officially Autumn!! You know what that means?! Cooler weather. I cannot even begin to describe how READY I am for colder weather. I'm ready for scarves, I'm ready for coats and I'm ready for that fall crispness in the air.

Reason number 2. My cousin Ashley and our friend Dean are coming to stay the weekend!! I don't know what we're going to do, but it'll be a good weekend for sure.

Stay tuned next week for a post on what I ended up doing over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment