Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dream on

I love Christmas. You remember how when you were a little kid and everything about the season just seemed so magical? Everything was lit up, everyone was smiling and the house never ever ran out of goodies to eat - it was all so beautiful! Well, bloggers, call me crazy - but I still think there's magic in this season and I always will.
I don't know why, but lately, I've been trying to be realistic about life and everything in it. I thought that maybe by keeping a realistic point of view, and stifling the dreamer inside me, that maybe I wouldn't get my hopes up so often.
But I don't always like being a realist! Shoot dang, I want to dream! And I want to believe that in anything, even the Christmas season, things can change. After all, God can do whatever the heck He wants - including making the seemingly-impossible, possible.
So dream on bloggers, dream on!

P.S... (pure coincidence) perhaps you could listen to Aerosmith for inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment