Tuesday, October 26, 2010

interview!

Well today has been pretty darn productive....finally.
Went to class, took a test that I felt fairly good about. I mean really, how can you feel good about taking a test? On more than one occasion, I have taken a test, felt good about it, only to find out later that I completely bombed it! And then other times, I'll take a test, feel awful about it and then find out that I did great! It's a messed up system.
But the biggest thing I did today was go to a job interview! I felt confident - it was going to work out! I walk in (only after figuring out that they had to buzz me in - I nearly ran into the door), and then awaited my appointment. I tried not to think of how nervous I was by watching the weather channel (it was just on the TV).
I left the building (after finding out that they had to buzz me out too - I nearly ran into the door again on my way out), feeling relieved that the questioning was over! It's completely out of my hands, but I trust that God will put me where He wants me. First and foremost, that's what I want as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment