Thursday, June 17, 2010

just not fast enough

Tonight was definitely a good night. I hung out with one of my good friends and together we babysat my youth pastor's two daughters.....which actually turned into babysitting one. Q (the oldest by 4 months) got real excited that people came to see her and decided to stay up a half hour later than her little sister. After playing endlessly, looking like idiots trying to keep Q entertained, making the wierdest noises ever...she finally went down and we got to have some much-needed chat time :)

And now it's like a girls night at my house (oh wait! It's like that every night!) Ah yes.....the excuse to eat however much of whatever we want, the only time we can walk around the house with green goo on our faces because we're trying the latest facial mask and a good reason to stay up late in front of the television.

While I absolutely LOVE these times, I can't help but look forward to this weekend and how much I wish it had already passed. Between working late both nights and both of my best friends being out of town having more fun than me, things just aren't looking up. I'll make it through alright......just not fast enough :/

No comments:

Post a Comment