Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mama Lou - I'll miss you

This week hasn't started out the way I would want it to. Sunday, I found out that my great-grandmother, Elizabeth (she is known to my family as Mama Lou), died some time Saturday night. This was extremely hard to hear, considering the fact that Käte, Mom, Dad and I were all headed to visit her in just a week. I wish I could have actually met her at least once, but it was all in God's timing.

I'm trying to distract myself so I won't think about that or anything remotely sad. Last night I had a great time with my friends at Mandy's house! Can anyone say "Stir-fry and lettuce wraps"??? She did an amazing job, and if you go to her blog, you can see a few pictures of her delicious creations!

Pedicures were also on the to-do list. We thought it would be fun to go and primp before we go to the MICHAEL BUBLE concert on Wednesday night. I cannot wait! Then it's just a few more days til my sisters leave for the Challenge Conference in Ohio, and then we get to fly to Seattle!

1 comment: