Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nights like these

There were so many possibilities. Have a fun night out with my best friend....go to a party/concert....go visit with a few other friends. None of them happened! Perhaps I didn't try hard enough, who knows.

So instead of choosing one of those wonderful activities with my amazing friends...I wound up staying at home. I actually sat in this old chair I've got in the corner of my room with the lights off. I was alone...and I had a 5-minute pity party. But that was earlier this evening. It's 11:30 and it hasn't progressed one bit.

I drove myself to Sonic and ordered a delicious Sonic Blast (with Reese's Peanut butter cups)...for one :/ I came home and planted myself on the couch down in my basement. Instinctively, I reached for the remote, turning on the television and flipping through channels just waiting for something to catch my eye. After about an hour of searching, I finally settled on a cheesy romantic Hallmark movie. What would I do without them??

1 comment:

  1. I do believe that I can now comment on this blog! I am SO SO SO excited about this! love you

    ReplyDelete