Monday, April 26, 2010

around the corner

Two weeks. That's all there is. I can hardly believe it. I've spent most of my life the past four years in this building...learning new things, not just about school but about life too. I've waited for this time all during those four long years. I've wished over and over again to just skip ahead into life and arrive at graduation day. Well, today's not graduation day, but it's just around the corner.

I can't explain this feeling. Everything I'm used to will be different after graduation. I'm finally going to be in charge of my own life!! Absolutely anything can happen! That's what's most exciting! But at the same time, it will be a struggle. While it is my life and I'll get to make my own decisions, I cannot forget whose life I'm trying to live out day to day. I want my first instinct to be to pray and ask Him to reveal to me what He wants for me. I want to get close enough to hear Him whisper how much He loves me and what His will is for my life. I just need the self-discipline to do what I know I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment