Monday, April 19, 2010

P.R.O.M. ♥

Prom has come and gone and I still can't believe it. I guess it's just one of those things that you think about all year long....and then it sneaks up on you and before you know it, it's all over!....sorta like weddings I think. Except proms are less memorable.

I'll post a picture of me in my dress. With the help of my mom and sisters, we successfully accomplished the "Veronica Lake and Audrey Hepburn" look! The dance was a lot of fun. I turned down four different guys that wanted me for their date....but whatever! I didn't want to go with any of them, so me and my friend Ashley were a pair! We were apart of this big group that went to Applebees for dinner (haha!) and rode in an amazing limo to the Hawker Beeachcraft Activity Center. Then came afterpom until 3 am! My sister Jessica went with us to that....I'm still trying to catch up on sleep.

Needless to say, it was a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment