Monday, January 31, 2011

Harvard Sailing Team - Boys Will Be Girls

Harvard Sailing Team. I'm not saying that all of their videos are downright hilarious
- but to me, this is definitely one of them!



If you're a guy and you're thinking to yourself, "Wow...I wonder if that's what girls really talk about. Do they really digest huge gulps of air on the way to work and call that breakfast?
Do they really use LMAO and OMG in a complete sentence?"

The answer is 'NO'. Of course we don't swallow air for breakfast so we don't have to eat anything! And come on now....if I had a boyfriend pay me little, tiny compliments every five seconds on the second,
I'd be so annoyed after only 24 hours!
And hellooooo....we don't always like to wear our fall coat because it often ruins the look of the outfit.

Yes, we tend to ask a lot of questions sometimes. And unless you're an animal hater (there's one in every crowd),
we cry when our pets die. Fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment