Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 1

First day of college. Didn't really feel like it at all. I guess I can own up to the fact that I expected to feel like a college student, at least! But that didn't even happen. When I woke up this morning, I didn't feel older, I didn't feel wiser, I didn't feel more mature...it never happened!

Instead, I got a bunch of butterflies in my stomach and the urge to run back home and crawl back in bed to hide from the unknown for the rest of my life. What IS that?! Definitely not me....I'd normally jump at the chance! Everyone does! It's COLLEGE for crying out loud! a.k.a FREEDOM! The beginning of living a life on your own!

But I'm not really. I'm not about to be an adult. I'm only paying thousands of dollars to take harder classes so I can be smarter. But I'm not about to be an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment