Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love it that I have two classes where I'm on computers the entire time. It makes it really easy for me to write new posts on here. Thank you Heights!

We're supposed to get more little snow flurries tonight and tomorrow - LAME. I can't seem to stress enough how ready i am for warm and sunny weather. The other day, I actually thought that if i painted my nails hot pink, it would feel more like spring/summer. Unfortunately the pink shade of nail polish i found was dried up, so i couldn't use it.

Tonight i'm going to see OKLAHOMA, Trinity Academy's musical. I have friends that are in it and i absolutely love this show, so i'm excited to go and watch them in it. I still crack up whenever the characters randomnly burst into song though. That's something my mom will ALWAYS laugh at....which in turn makes me laugh even more :D

No comments:

Post a Comment