Friday, February 26, 2010

A giant mess of clay

it's a beautiful day! that's all i have to say about that

Last night was a lot of fun!i went with Jay to the musical at Trinity. They did such an awesome job!

You'll never guess what I did today! During advocacy at school I went to pottery class (i'm not even in pottery & i've never done it before in my life). My friend Josh was teaching me how to make a pot, which then turned into a bowl, which then turned into a big mess of clay. It was a lot of fun to get messy, but I am not that kind of an artist.

Well I have work tonight - blah. It's going to be busy, i just know it because of the good weather today and it being a friday night before the weekend. I hope it goes by quickly! i have a list of things i want to get done tomorrow :) Let's hope i get that far!

No comments:

Post a Comment