Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Top Secret Pow Wows

Words cannot explain how tired i am right now. I got to come home early, but i've been doing homework ever since. It's getting ridiculous! I have two tests tomorrow that i NEED to study for, and i have zero time to do it. This just in - life is not fair.

oh AND i can't even study hardcore tonight, because i have to work. I work at Cold Stone Creamery (ice cream) and while i could be at home studying my butt off to get A's, i have to go to work where we make fat people fatter!!....ugh...more fat.

I think that Senior year, we shouldn't have homework at all. And if we MUST have tests, then they shouldn't give them on the same day as everyone other teacher. It's like they all get together and have top secret pow wows to figure out how they can make their sudent's lives completely miserable. They use our number one hatred against us - schoolwork. the nerve...

No comments:

Post a Comment