Sunday, February 21, 2010

What a weekend!

Sorry i did make a new update for a few days. I've been working a lot more at nights, so between that and homework I've been a busy gal!

It was great to see my sister again! Her audiions at Friends went well and she'll hear back from them in a few weeks. I hope she can get some good scholarship money from them. That would certainly be helpful. :) but i'll see her again in a few weeks. We're both going on the sring retreat with the youth group from church to Westminster Woods. Good memories from that place...

Today I finally got baptized! Me and my sister Jessica decided to do it together. i actually woke up sick and had to fight to get out of bed in order to actually go to church. But i made it and now i'm pooped. I mean,when you're sick the last thing you want to do is go anywhere or even do homework for that matter! Lucky me - i had to do both...but I skipped out on Wichita Wind Ensemble rehearsal today, which helped. It gave me to time to just relax for a bit. Well I'm off to go and finsh some more homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment