Thursday, February 18, 2010

Take Two

Ok- so this is the second blog I've created. My first epically failed! I'm determined to actually log-in to this one and update as often as I can.

Right now I'm at school and am supposed to be working on something for my YEK (Youth Entreprenuers of Kansas) class. It's not due for another few days, so I have some time. During days like this, I like to take my ipod to school and listen to it in class. Me being me, forgot to grab my headphones.....again. I can remember the ipod, but i forget the headphones!

So excited! My sister, Käte, is coming back home from K-state tonight. She's transferring to Friends University next fall and is auditioning for band/choir this weekend. So my dad's going up and getting her after he gets off work. He asked me to come with, but I'm not sure I can. I have piano lessons and homework junk to finish up. Next time though!......on second thought....they'll be eating dinner in Aagyville. Free dinner...or homework??

No comments:

Post a Comment