Monday, February 22, 2010

Pretty Picture?

The above photo is one of my senior pictures. I was racking my brain last night trying to come up with a cute color pallette for my blog to make it look awesome. I had wanted to put up some kind of picture that reflected me in some way, and i saw that photo in my files. I was trying something out when i put it up there, but i thought it looked really cool with the bright yellow flowers. I'm wondering if it makes me look a little concieted, because that's the very last thing i want. If you think it makes me look vain, then by all means tell me! And i'll fix it immediately. BTW: Laura Rhoades Photography took those pictures and she did SUCH an amazing job!!

i'm in my YEK class again - feeling a bit like crap. My nose is runny, i'm coughing, i have the worst most horrible cramps in the history of cramps,and it's snowing AGAIN.

I don't know what it is about Kansas weather, but i am sick and tired of it. I look forward to winter for Christmas, but once december is over, it's just time to be done with it. Spring, feel free to come STAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment