Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Awakening


The Passion 2010 CD - Awakening - is finally out!! Actually, it came out yesterday. Because I was there over the new years for almost a week or so, I really want the CD as a reminder of the AMAZING worship that I took a part in while we were in Atlanta, GA. Here are my favorite songs out of the 12 on there: Awakening - Chris Tomlin, Say, Say - Kristian Stanfill, Our God - Chris Tomlin, How He Loves - David Crowder Band, Healing Is In Your Hands - Christy Nockels, YOu Alone Can Rescue - Matt Redman, Chosen Generation - Chris Tomling, With Everything - Hillsong UNITED.



Those are just my favorites. But when I get the CD I'm sure that I'll end up loving all of them. My plan is to go home today to convinve my mother to use her credit card so I can order it online today. Perhaps she knows of a website where I can get it for a really cheap price...hhmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment