Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF

Finally, it's the end of the week. Currently, my mom and my grandma are roadtripping to K-State to pick up my older sister. Once she gets home, she and are going to have some bonding time while we shop at Wally-World. I'm on a mission to get a few things befor the retreat this weekend.

Speaking of retreats....we leave at 4 pm this afternoon. I'm really excited to get away, and i'm pretty stoked that my bff Lydia is going AND Whitney, Kelly, and my mom ad sisters. It's going to be an epic weekend. I wish that more of my senior friends were going, but I'm determined to make the most of my time there. Besides...it's my last one and it would be a shame to miss out on all there is because i'm sad some people are missing.

So forget about them, forget about the people I text. Just focus on me and God and my life. Fellowship with those that are there and make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment