Monday, March 1, 2010

Future snapshot

So I've been thinking ahead to the next couple of weeks, and just for kicks and giggles I'm going to give everyone a snapshot of what's going to be happening in my life.

This week, I work tonight & tuesday. Wednesday I have biblestudy and thursday I have piano in the afternoon. But Friday, at 4 p.m. I am leaving on our spring retreat with my youth group. It's gonna be interesting because I might be the only senior girl that's going, but at the same time it's an awesome opportunity to get to know the younger students. I'm really looking forward to the time to get away from my busy life here at home and to be given time to just focus all of my attention on God. it's sad, because I should be doing that anyways, but I come up with all sorts of excuses.

The plan is to get back from Westminster Woods (retreat location) around 12 p.m. on Sunday. If this is the case, then I'll be going to WWE (Wichita Wind Ensemble) reh that afternoon. But that night, my cousin Emily is coming into town. She lives in NC and we never get to see her! So i'm stoked about that. ANd then it's a repeated week of work and school. Our spring break actually starts on Friday, and Saturday I have my oconcert rehearsal. Then the concert is at 2 p.m.on Sunday at Friends University!! It's the very last one that I will be apart of and that alone makes me extremely happy - hope that's not a bad thing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment